It’s not uncommon to hear about “relative” and “absolute” measurements when talking about laser power measurements. Those are simply two different ways to approach and define the meaning of your readings. So, let’s sort this out.
- On-Demand Laser Cut Gaskets And Masks
- Epoxy/Polyester vs. Frit Ink For Screen Printed Glass Substrates
- How Laser Power Output Measurement Increases Productivity On Production Floors
- Using Spherical Air Bearings In Satellite Testing
- Angle Of Incidence (AOI) And Polarization
- Optical Filter Spectral Features
- Designing Optical Filters For Earth Observation And Satcom
- ClearView Theater Projection Port Glass Windows
- Zygo Supports The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s National Ignition Facility’s Quest For Sustainable Clean Energy
- Coherent Introduces Next-Generation Ultralow-Cost Matrix UV Lasers For Marking Applications In Consumer Goods, Industrial Electronics, And Packaging
- Laser Photonics MARLIN: The Perfect Tool For Maritime Maintenance
- Miniature Linear Stages Come In New Configurations: X, XY, XYZ
- Designing The Right Tools To Hunt For Elusive Axion Particles
- ‘Noise-Cancelling’ Qubits Can Minimize Errors In Quantum Computers
Optical Channel Performance Monitors (OCPM, OCM, OPM) – Thin
BaySpec’s T-series thin optical channel performance monitor (OCPM) is an embedded, integrated spectral monitor delivering precise measurement and powerful processing capabilities to dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) applications in an ultra-thin package size.
Optical Channel Performance Monitors (OCPM, OCM, OPM) – Wideband
BaySpec’s W-series wideband optical channel performance monitor (OCPM) is an embedded, integrated spectral monitor delivering precise measurement and powerful processing capabilities to dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) applications in an ultra-thin package size.
Optical Channel Performance Monitors (OCPM, OCM, OPM)
BaySpec’s optical channel performance monitor is an embedded, integrated spectral monitor delivering precise measurements and powerful processing capabilities for dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) applications.
Optical Spectrum Analyzer: CWDM
BaySpec’s CWDM optical spectrum analyzer (OSA) is an embedded, integrated monitor that delivers precise measurements and powerful processing capabilities to coarse wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM) applications.
Quad Electron Detector 146 mm2: AXUVPS7
The AXUVPS7 is a high-performance quad electron detector with a total circular active area of 146 mm² (active area per element is 36.5 mm²).
Liquid Focus Lenses: Chance And Challenge
In this inVISION Tech Talk, our product manager Steffen Mahler discusses the chance and challenge of liquid focus lenses by Schneider Optics.
Why Alluxa? Precision Optical Filters And Thin-Film Coating
Alluxa has rapidly grown into a world leader in precision thin films and optical filters by refining our advanced SIRRUS Plasma Deposition process, designing and building our coating equipment, and a dedication to research and development.
Precision Motion, Automation And Positioning, Technologies Explained At PI's IMTS Booth 2022
A quick overview of precision motion and automation solutions for laser machining, metrology, 3D printing and active alignment at IMTS 2022.
Webinar: Piezoelectric Transducers In Bio-Medical Applications
The video covers applications in IVD, PoC, Cytometry, Array Spotting or Lab Automation. Piezoelectric technology enables devices in IVD tests to provide high speed and handle high sample throughput.
Webinar: Medical Optics, Managing Programs From Concept To Production
The market for medical optical devices is continuing its steady growth and now accounts for a significant proportion of the worldwide photonics market. Optical assemblies are widely used in many areas of medical devices for all stages of diagnosis and treatment and are the key to offering more precise surgery, more accurate diagnostics, and minimally invasive treatments.
Webinar: Why And How To Measure Your Laser Energy Accurately?
Many elements such as the optical components and surrounding environment have an impact on the energy your laser beam delivers. The intrinsic noise of the pulsed laser is also an important factor since it has a large impact on pulse-to-pulse energy stability. In this webinar, you will learn how to measure laser energy accurately.
FROM THE EDITOR
- 06.07.23 -- Telecom And Datacom, O-bands And The Netherlands
- 06.05.23 -- Don't Miss Our Favorite Products For June!
- 06.03.23 -- May's Most Popular Articles & News
- 05.31.23 -- Inside NSF's Investment In Photonics Innovation
- 05.24.23 -- High Speed Imaging: Realizing The Gains Of Closed-Loop Velocity Control
Ultra-Compact Laser Power Meter For High Power Industrial Lasers In Confined Spaces: Ophir® Ariel
Ophir offers the new Ophir® Ariel, a self-contained, ultra-compact laser power meter for measuring high-power industrial lasers up to 8KW. Read more.
SUPPLIER OF THE MONTH
Zygo Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical metrology systems and ultra-precise optical components and assemblies. Our mission is to enable customer success by delivering innovative precision optical and metrology solutions that exceed expectations. Learn More