PHOTONICS WEST 2023 VIDEOS
Abrisa Technologies’ Glass And Optical Capabilities2/2/2023
At the 2023 Photonics West trade show, Lisa M. Tsufura introduces us to Abrisa’s optical and glass capabilities. Check out this video from the last day on the show floor to learn more about what Abrisa and HEF Photonics can provide.
New Advances In Ruggedized And Large Area Beam Profiling2/2/2023
Reuven Silverman of MKS Instruments provides an overview of exciting new beam profilers and imager products at Photonics West 2023.
Applications Of Machine Vision Lenses And Filters2/2/2023
Eric Traba of Schneider Optics gives an inside look at two new additions to Scheider’s family of lenses at Photonics West 2023.
Enabling Development Of Life-Improving Products Through Engineering And Customer Service2/1/2023
On Day Two of Photonics West 2023, Simon Miner of G&H discusses navigating regulatory hurdles and the mutual benefits of helping companies through the low volume NPI phase of their business.
Achieving Sub-Nanometer and Picometer Measurements With Unrivaled Precision2/1/2023
Shannon Gohrbani of Mad City Labs details PicoQ Position Sensor technology for displacement measurements on Day Two of Photonics West 2023.
Reliable (And Cost-Effective) Laser Beam Measurements2/1/2023
Félicien Legrand of Gentec-EO talks laser beam measurements, including customized solutions, on Day Two of Photonics West 2023.
FROM THE ARCHIVES: 2022 PHOTONICS WEST VIDEOS
Join Arshey Patadia as he explains improvements Laser Components is making to advance their avalanche photodiode offerings. Learn more by watching the video from day one at Photonics West 2022.
Laser Components is pleased to partner with Micro-Hybrid Electronics, a German company that produces infrared components for test/measurement applications. Matthias Gunther explains his desire to increase Micro-Hybrid’s footprint in the United States.
On the last day of Photonics West 2022, Jennifer Piper at BaySpec discussed hyperspectral cameras, including the GoldenEye Snapshot imager, which is ideal for low-light applications.
On the last day of Photonics West 2022, Jim Sullivan with Schneider Optics introduced the Jade series – a family of lenses designed for an image diagonal of 19.3 mm and optimized for machine vision applications.
High-Precision Micro-Optics For Miniaturization1/27/2022
If you’re struggling with miniaturization challenges – this one is for you. Aaron Johnson with Accumold explains how micro-plastics offer a light and inexpensive solution to miniaturization challenges.
Extended SWIR Response T2SL Camera For Beam Profiling Applications1/27/2022
On the third and final day of Photonics West 2022, we met with Martin Ettenberg at Princeton Infrared to learn more about the new 1280BPCam – an extended SWIR camera that enables imaging from visible wavelengths out to 2100nm and is ideal for beam profiling applications.
Detect Damaging Effects In Transparent/Semi-transparent Materials1/27/2022
We caught up with Andrew Bridges at Photron on day two of Photonics West 2022 to learn more about the Crysta – a high speed polarization camera used for the two-dimensional analysis of birefringence measurements, film thickness analysis, and surface roughness inspection.
Raptor: 15 Years Of Growth In The Digital Camera Industry1/27/2022
Mark Donaghy of Raptor Photonics introduces a range of digital cameras and lenses including SWIR cameras that can capture images anywhere from large animals to tiny cancer cells. Raptor’s line of cameras also includes defense and surveillance imaging capabilities at the product and component levels.
High-Speed Cameras For Image Delivery1/27/2022
We met with Chris Kerr on day two of Photonics West 2022 as he discusses Vision Research’s two new cameras. Direct-to-fiber, longer ethernet cables allow for high speed image delivery.
Developing Better Laser Processes1/27/2022
Félicien Legrand with Gentec-EO met with us on the second day of Photonics West 2022 to explain why your time is better spent developing improved laser processes when compared to the time invested in setting up laser beam diagnostic tools. He also gave us a brief introduction to the new Miro Altitude – a laser power display and energy device ideal for even the most demanding applications.
PHOTONICS WEST NEWS
- Bright Ideas — A New Path Toward Quantum Light, 3D Lidar Could Make For Safer Autonomous Driving, Reprogrammable Photonic Microchips Shipped, And More
- SPIE Celebrates Triumphant 2023 Photonics West, With More Than 22,000 Registered Attendees
- Bright Ideas — Some SPIE Stuff, Why Orlando Is A Photonics Hotbed, A Supermode Optical Resonator, And More
- SPIE announces the best products in the photonics industry at its 15th annual Prism Awards
- Swave Photonics, QART Medical, and PhosPrint win big at 2023 SPIE Startup Challenge
- New Family of High Performance Direct-Drive Rotary Stages
- NIL Technology to showcase four advanced flat optics solutions at SPIE Photonics West
- Canon Announces The PD-710 Device That Realizes High-Precision Non-Contact Measurement Of Target Object Displacement And Speed On Manufacturing Lines
- Supplier Selection For Critical Motion Control Applications
- Avantes Launches the Pacto Spectrometer - Compact Size, Limitless Possibilities
- MKS Announces Ophir® StarViewer iOS App for Stand-alone Measurement of High Power Lasers in Additive Chambers
- Excelitas Technologies Introduces Pco.Pixelfly 1.3 SWIR Camera
- Excelitas Technologies Introduces Next-Generation Axsun Azmyth Swept-Source OCT (SS-OCT) Imaging Platform
- Catch 10-Minute Tech Talks At Teledyne's SPIE Photonics West Booth
- Maximize Fluorescence With The Avant Filter Set Family
- Corning Expands Optical Portfolio For Advanced Microchip Manufacturing
- New Generation Of Pulsed Laser Diodes Offers More Power For LiDAR
- Xenics At SPIE BiOS Expo And Photonics West 2023
- OFS to Present Series of Sessions at BiOS Expo and Photonics West Exhibition
- Display Measurements with Probe Diameters of 2.1mm, 4.0mm and 10.0mm Offers Small Spot and Multiple Angle Measurements Highlighted at Photonics West 2023
- Industry Leading Ultra-Low Phase Noise Laser and Laser Noise Analyzer Systems
- GRM Series Production with Reproducible Quality
- Axiom Optics: Featuring the BEAMPRO at BOOTH 349
- G&H to Showcase Latest Innovations at Photonics West 2023
- Stop by our booth and see our new OEM and optical spectroscopy products
- Luminosa makes time-resolved microscopy easy
- Alio Industries Showcases Motion Control Solutions For Precision Optical Applications At Photonics West
- SPIE And Jenoptik Announce New Photonics-Technician Scholarship
- First-To-Market Zoom Block Camera With SCAiLX Technology By Videology To Be Exhibited At The SPIE Photonics West Trade Show In San Francisco, CA
- Bright Ideas — Photonics West 2023 Edition
- Novel Precision Motion, Nanopositioning, And Performance Automation Technologies To Showcase At SPIE Photonics West 2023
- G&H To Showcase Latest Innovations At Photonics West 2023
- SPIE, The International Society For Optics And Photonics, Announces Its 2023 Society Awards
- Bright Ideas — Quantum Dots Integrated With Ultra-Low Loss Waveguides, Lasers That Fit On A Fingertip, SPIE Announces 2023 Fellows, And More
- SPIE, The International Society For Optics And Photonics, Announces Its 2023 Fellows
- Meet Zygo At SPIE Photonics West 2023
- 2023 SPIE Startup Challenge Finalists To Showcase Innovative Photonics Technologies In Healthcare And Deep Tech
- Registration Open For SPIE Photonics West 2023
- Bright Ideas — Two In Vivo Solutions Offer Quicker, Better Cancer Detection, Booz Allen Hamiton Invests In DEWs