Zygo's Verifire™ MST provides high precision measurements of surface form and transmitted wavefront of optical components and lens systems. It is the only commercial interferometer system that can measure multiple surfaces simultaneously, maintaining relative surface information and providing quick and simple results from multiple surfaces.
Additional Features Include:
- Simultaneous surface and wavefront characterization, precise surface-to-surface metrology (TTV, wedge)
- Surface and thickness qualification of test parts as thin as 0.5 mm thickness
- Wide range of lateral resolution including pixel-limited optical designs to deliver optimum ITF
- 1.2k x 1.2k (includes discrete zoom turret for optical zoom up to 3X)
- 2.3k x 2.3k
- 3.4k x 3.4k
- Available in operating wavelengths from 633 nm to 1.053 µm, 1.064 µm and 1.55 µm
- QPSI™ acquisition technology, available only from ZYGO
- Ring of Fire artifact reduction source included standard
Download the available datasheet to learn more.