Iridian Spectral Technologies ships anywhere between 10,000 to 40,000 telecom filters per week. These filters are used in a wide variety of telecom applications, including wavelength multiplexing and de-multiplexing, optical amplification/gain flattening, laser wavelength stabilization, pulse dispersion compensation, fiber-to-the home/business, and fiber line monitoring. More details on the applications can be found below.
- Wavelength Multiplexing and De-Multiplexing
- Multi-wavelength transport in optical fibers for telecom, cable and wireless backbone (LTE) applications).
- Optical Amplification/Gain Flattening
- Required to equalize DWDM channel strengths after optical amplification
- Laser Wavelength Stabilization (C-, L- and U-Bands)
- For wavelength identification and wavelength locking applications
- Pulse Dispersion Compensation
- For 40 and 100 Gbit/s optical network to restore optical pulse shape
- Fiber-to-the-Home/Business (FTTx)
- High-speed Ethernet access to homes and businesses
- Fiber Line Monitoring
- Special fiber wavelengths used to monitor signal performance
Contact Iridian Spectral Technologies to learn more about their telecom filter offerings or to discuss your application.