The Nano-MTA series is comprised of single and two axis piezoelectric mirror tip/tilt actuators with nanoradian resolution, making them ideal for applications involving high speed laser beam steering, optical disk manufacturing, interferometry, optical trapping, FBG writing, astronomy, and active optics.
These actuators can perform high speed scans to 400 Hz and can be mounted in any orientation. They feature closed loop control, high stability, and Mad City Labs’ picoQ® positioning technology for repeatable position measurement under closed loop control.
- Range of motion (per axis): 2.0 mradian
- Resolution: 4.0 nradian
- Range of motion (extended): 5.0 mradian
- Resolution: 10 nradian
- Resonant frequency (loaded with a 25mm diameter x 3mm thick glass mirror)
- X axis (2mrad/5mrad) 3.2kHz/2.8 kHz+20%
- Y axis (2mrad/5mrad) 1.25 kHz/800 Hz+20%
- Body material: Al, or Invar and Titanium
For more information on the Nano-MTA series of actuators’ features, specifications, individual model numbers/specifications, dimensions and more, download the datasheet.