Iridian Spectral Technologies offers lidar laser sensor systems with common laser wavelengths including 532 nm, 905 nm, 1064 nm, and 1550 nm. These filters provide more signal with less background and are ideal for laser sensor applications, including airborne laser scanning and other methods of capturing 3D data of large areas.
Key features for Iridian LiDAR filters include:
- High transmission at the laser wavelength (>95%)
- Narrow bandwidths (<1nm to 20+ nm dependent on the system requirements)
- Deep blocking (OD 4-6 over detector range)
- Highly stable, environmentally robust and reliable
- Wider angle of incidence range (AOI) 0-15 degree
- Low cost, high volume manufacturing capabilities
For additional information on these optical filters, download the available brochures.