Iridian Spectral Technologies' MLWIR (mid-long wave infrared) bandpass filters provide narrow and high transmission in the 2-10µm wavelength region, ultimately enabling an optical systems’ ability to detect a gas and its concentration in environmental and process analysis.
- Discrete detection of IR spectra for common gases
- CH4 (3.46um or 7.73um), CO, CO2 (4.26um or 9.4um), H2O, O3
- Custom gas lines available on request
- Custom sizing available
- <3x3 mm2 for use with TO can style detectors
- 1” diameter for larger detection systems
- Reliability and durability as per MIL-C-48497A
- All dielectric hard coatings
- ROHS compliant parts
For more information, download the datasheet. You can also contact Iridian Spectral Technologies directly to discuss your application in the mid-wave and long-wave infrared region.