The IR Detectors (B Series) from Opto Diode are high-performance lead selenide (PbSe) single-channel, cooled, and uncooled devices. Applications for these detectors include gas analysis, emissions monitoring, spectroscopy, thermal imaging, defense, security, and process control systems.
Available in a variety of standard configurations, customers can choose an assortment of options such as element size, cooling alternatives, and package type to suit a variety of system and application requirements.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Fast high sensitivity in 1-5 Micron Region
- Provides High Signal to Noise Performance for Wide Measurement Dynamic Range
- Fastest Response Speed for Mid-IR Applications
- High Reliability for Long Life
- Best Overall Performance for the 1-5 Micron Spectrum
For more product information, download the available datasheet.