Mad City Labs' QS-PLL™ is an atomic force microscope (AFM) controller designed for use with resonant probes, such as tuning forks, and Mad City Labs nanopositioners and micropositioners. The controller integrates motion control and phase lock loop (PLL) control thus streamlining the hardware interface.
Additional Product Features Include:
- AFMView™2 software included
- Lift mode scans for Nano-Magnetometry
- Integrated PLL and motion control
- Amplitude oscillation controllable to 1nm
- Low noise, atomic step performance
- Automated software and hardware setup
- Compatible with Mad City Labs Nanopositioners
- Compatible with Akiyama and QZabre probes
For more information on this AFM, download the available datasheet.