The V-308 from PI is a high-dynamics positioner used for microscope objectives, featuring a voice coil PIFOC focus drive. This positioner was created with an integrated weight force compensation, PIMag® voice coil motor, a crossed roller guide, and provides direct position measuring.
Application fields include microscopy, biotechnology, medical devices, biomedical research, laser materials processing, and semiconductor industries.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Adjustable travel range to 7 mm
- High dynamics direct drive
- Integrated weight force compensation to 1 kg, can be adjusted by the user
- Minimum incremental motion 10 nm
- Heavy-duty crossed roller guide
- Suitable optional accessories, e.g. objective holders
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet, and check out this video.