The 2048R SWIR InGaAs linescan camera’s high resolution, stability, and reliability make it ideal for Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) applications studying blood flow or large tissue volumes at 1.04, 1.32, and 1.55 µm, high-resolution spectroscopy of transient spectra from .940 to 1680 nm, and SWIR machine vision of ultrafast moving objects.
This camera’s ideal application area isn’t limited to just OCT. The camera features an InGaAs photodiode array of 2048 pixels on 10-μm pitch with an aperture height of 210 μm. High-spectral resolution and QE are provided over the short-wave infrared (SWIR) wavelengths from 0.98 to 1.65 μm, enabling deeper imaging.
Additional 2048R SWIR InGaAs Linescan Camera features include:
- Solid-state FPA with snapshot exposure
- User controlled exposure and line period
- Line rates from 9.5 k to >147 k-lps in 3 speed ranges
- >1590: 1 dynamic range in high gain
- High QE from 0.98 μm to 1.65 μm
- External triggering of line and exposure via Camera Link CC1 line
- Low power < 4 W over 6-12 V
For additional information on features, specifications, opto-electronic performance and more, download the datasheet.