Camera cores are SWaP optimised, athermalised and ruggedised to withstand launch conditions and maintain optical performance while being exposed to the extreme operating conditions experienced in the space environment. Our in-depth knowledge and experience allow us to work with OEMs and integrators to offer unique custom design features that meet your imaging requirements.
Raptor cameras are on LEO satellites revolving at an altitude between 160 to 2,000 kilometers flying at approximately 17,000 mph. Some of our cameras have been operational for over 18 months. We offer LEO camera solutions from UV (180nm) to SWIR (1700nm). We offer flight-ready COTS options as well as custom OEM designs in platforms from 1U to 10U.
- MilSpec / industrial grade components inspected to IPC A610 Class 3 standards
- All workmanship carried out to IPC-J–STD–001GS standards
- No C-Mount, M42
- Board level, supplied with/without conformal coatings
- Extended operational temperature -40°C to +75°C
- Flexi-rigid electronics to fit specific EO systems
- Customized mechanics
- Digital video output eg HD-SDI, Samtec, custom
We also offer a host of firmware options:
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC)
- On-board intelligent 3-point NUC
- Vertical and horizontal image flip
- Edge and sharpen filters
- Contrast and gamma adjust