The model 671A is the most precise, measuring wavelength to an accuracy of ± 0.2 parts per million (± 0.0001 nm at 500 nm). For experiments that are less exacting, the model 671B is a lower-priced alternative with an accuracy of ± 0.75 parts per million (± 0.001 nm at 1500 nm).
Additional Product Features Include:
- Wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm
- Continuous calibration with built-in wavelength standard
- Operation available from 375 nm to 12 μm
- Convenient pre-aligned fiber-optic input for wavelengths up to 2.6 μm
- Free-space aperture input with visible alignment aid for IR and mid-IR wavelengths
- Straightforward operation with PC using USB or Ethernet
- Display software provided to control measurement parameters and report wavelength data
- Automatic data reporting using custom or LabVIEW programming eliminates the need for a dedicated PC
- Convenient tablet/smartphone application reports measurement data anywhere in the laboratory
- 5-year warranty covers all parts and labor
Download the available datasheet to learn more.