Borofloat® 33 is the glass of choice when conventional float glass cannot meet the tough chemical and thermal specifications. It has exceptional optical quality due to the strict micro-float manufacturing process, resulting in a homogeneous material with low metal inclusions for a mirror-like surface and a high degree of flatness.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Optical Quality Borosilicate Glass
- High Transparency/Color Neutral
- Broad Spectral Range UV-VIS-NIR
- High Thermal Resistance (Shock & Gradient)
- Crack Resistant to Sharp Impact
- Low Thermal Expansion for Tight Seals
Download the datasheet for more information.