BOROFLOAT® 33 is a UV-NIR transparent borosilicate float glass with excellent optical properties and smooth low scatter surfaces straight off the float process. It is an economical high performance material, making it ideal for the volume manufacture of windows, mirrors, filters, display glass, 3D build platforms, and other components.
BOROFLOAT® 33’s composition lends itself to outstanding thermal resistance and sharp impact crack resistance, making it an excellent choice for challenging use environments. Abrisa Technologies offers a wide selection of glass, custom fabrication, heat toughening, optical coating, electrical connectivity, screen printing, applied films, oleophobics, laser marking, and more for a Total Solution.
Additional Product Features:
- Optical Quality Borosilicate Glass
- High Transparency/Color Neutral
- Broad Spectral Range UV-VIS-NIR
- High Thermal Resistance (Shock & Gradient)
- Crack Resistant to Sharp Impact
- Low Thermal Expansion for Tight Seals
Download the available datasheet to learn more.