Prior Scientific's NanoScan-SP range of Piezo driven stages are compatible with the Prior motorized stage as well as many common microscopes when using appropriate adapter plates. Applications for this series include live cell imaging, surface analysis, water inspection, and more.
The super slim height; 13.7 mm, is a feature of the 400um and 600um closed loop versions giving better access for illumination of the sample area. Accessory insert plates are available for a wide variety of samples, including well plates, Microtitre plates, slides and petri dishes.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Capacitive positioning sensors giving market leading resolution
- Step settle times of <10ms
- Loads of up to 500g (higher loads on request)
- Connectors with built in stage calibration provide plug and play electronics
- Can be interchanged, minimizing system down times
- User configurable settings optimized for different sample masses sizes and performance needs
- Tested to function for greater than 10 million full range cycles
For even more information on this product, download the available datasheet.