Sensors Unlimited’s Multi-Mode Micro-SWIR 640CSX video camera is ideal for laboratory, factory, military, and other applications requiring SWIR imaging and detection/decoding of NIR/SWIR pulsed lasers. The camera enables rapid identification of common battlefield targeting lasers, including those with covert eye-safe laser wavelengths. Lightweight and compact, the 640CSX MMT allows its user to view images despite haze, dust, and smoke while reducing fratricide and collateral damage.
The 640CSX MMT is a Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) Camera Core with high resolution video featuring full field of view laser pulse detection, offering industry leading video that provides laser tracking and decoding of up to three independent sources, simultaneously.
Product Features Include:
- Laser tracking and decoding up to 3 pulsed laser sources simultaneous, day and night
- High sensitivity, MIL-rugged design
- Covert out-of-band NIR/SWIR imaging (0.7 to 1.7 µm)
- Full-FOV tracking of 3+ PRF/LRF sources with full NATO code resolution
- Image through haze, dust and smoke
- Enhanced battle damage assessment
- Reduce fratricide and collateral damage
- Compact and lightweight
- Snapshot exposure
- No false detections, immune to sun glint
- 100% duty cycle
- Multi-mode: SWIR imaging and ALPD detect/decode
- Daytime see-spot and pulse detection with no spectral filtering
For additional information on the 640CSX MMT video camera, download the available datasheet.