The Lumen 200 from Prior Scientific retains the spectral output of traditional mercury (HBO) bulbs, yet provides vastly improved light quality. This metal halide lamp is ideal for use throughout a vast array of fluorescence applications, and can replace an HBO bulb with a minimum of both cost and disruption to the existing set-up.
Offering good value, a range of benefits over HBO bulbs, and high light quality, the Lumen 200 has the potential to vastly improve the quality of your fluorescence microscopy.
Additional Product Features Include:
- 2,000 hour life, 200 Watt metal arc lamp
- Remote mounting with two or three meter light guide
- Stabilized DC power supply for consistent illumination
- Quiet operation suitable for laboratory use
- Easy to view display screen for bulb life indication and alarm description
- Knurled light guide clamping knob for secure light guide installation
- Adapters available for all modern research microscopes
- Six position adjustable aperture/intensity knob to protect samples from photobleaching
- Easy bulb replacement
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.