Knight Optical (UK) Ltd continues its investment in its Metrology laboratory with the installation of a Trioptics Optispheric with a Wavesensor Reflex attachment.
With this instrument we are able to test all lens parameters such focal length(FL), back focal length (BFL), modulation transfer function (MTF), radius of curvature (ROC) and flange length (FFL). The motorised V-Block accessory allows us to test centration errors in transmission and reflection to less than 1 micron.
Colin Overton, Managing Director stated: "Over the last few years we have made a high six figure investment in our Metrology Laboratory and this is the latest instrument we have added to allow us to better meet our customers quality and tolerance specifications"
Information on Knight Optical (UK) Ltd
Knight Optical provides a large range of precision optical components, opto-mechanics and sub-assemblies to custom requirements, for scientific instrumentation. We also hold a large stock of over 2500 standard components available to purchase via our ecommerce website for fast world-wide delivery.
- We are a customer focused company that has been trading for over 20 years.
- We have a full test metrology laboratory with the latest cutting edge inspection technology to ensure parts meet specifications.
- We have fully trained QA staff working to ISO and MIL and BS specifications.
- We have a technical sales team made up of physics and business graduates to help with technical issues, project management, advice and problem solving who are also multi-lingual in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- We are happy to keep a minimum stock level of custom components on behalf of customers for call off.
For more information, visit www.knightoptical.com.
SOURCE: Knight Optical (UK) Ltd