Knight Optical of Harrietsham, Kent, UK continues its expansion with the establishment of a separate division focusing on servicing its customers in continental Europe. Knight Optical (Europe) is based in new offices only a short distance from the company's HQ where a significant investment has been made in the European office infrastructure and recruitment of multi-lingual Technical Sales Advisors to cover German, Francophone and Spanish markets.
Colin Overton, Managing Director stated: "Our company has been established for over 20 years but in the last two years we have experienced excellent growth in both the volume of new enquiries and business from existing customers in European markets. For us the timing was right to make this investment in the new offices and staff to support these important markets."
The company has taken on four new staff for the European office. Robert Espley-Jones has an MSc in Physics from Loughborough University and is a fluent Spanish speaker. Marc Arno is the Technical Sales Adviser who will be covering the German speaking countries and Bertrand Marcillaud will be looking after France. Adam Nixon has an MSc in Physics from Canterbury University will be providing sales support across the company.
About Knight Optical (UK) Ltd:
Knight Optical provides a large range of Precision Optical Components, opto-mechanics and sub-assemblies to custom requirements, for scientific instrumentation. We also hold a large stock of over 2500 standard components available to purchase via our ecommerce website for fast world-wide delivery.
- We are a customer focused company that has been trading for over 20 years.
- We have a full test metrology laboratory with the latest cutting edge inspection technology to ensure parts meet specifications.
- We have fully trained QA staff working to ISO and MIL and BS specifications.
- We have a technical sales team made up of physics graduates to help with technical issues, project management, advice and problem solving who are also multi-lingual in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- We are happy to keep a minimum stock level on behalf of customers for call off.
SOURCE: Knight Optical