Sensors Unlimited – A part of Collins Aerospace introduces the GL2048L camera providing high-resolution line capture using 2048 pixels on 10-micron pitch for both machine vision and for Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) with high QE in the 1 to 1.6 micron wavelength range. The camera covers the line rate range from 100 to >76,000 lines per second via 12-bit base Camera Link® digital interfaces providing flexibility. It can also be externally triggered over the interface to set both the line rate and exposure time via the frame grabber CC1 signal.
2048L InGaAs Linescan Camera Features:
- Square (10x10 μm) or tall (10x210) pixel options
- High QE from 0.98 m to 1.65 m
- Solid-state FPA with snapshot exposure
- User controlled exposure and line period
- Line rates from 0.1 k to 76 k lines per second
- >1200 : 1 dynamic range in high gain
- 4 sensitivity choices
- External triggering of line and exposure viaCamera Link CC1 line
- Enclosed body < 136 cm3 (< 8.3 in3)
- Low power < 3.6 W over 6-12 V
For more information on the LC series of linear photodiode arrays, download the available datasheet.