Ophir's family of LightIR lenses are compact yet offer high-performing features. While optimized for stabilized payloads, the 680389, 680314, and 680386 products are also suitable for a wide range of applications.
The LightIR thermal imaging zoom lenses are both lightweight and high-performance, designed specifically for use in unmanned aerial vehicles payloads, drones and hand-held devices. The outstanding optomechanical design of the Light IR product family ensures that these lenses are the smallest, lightest and most compact on the market today, while still achieving the highest levels of IR thermal imaging performance.
680389: Designed for MWIR 10μm pitch VGA FPA, Cooled MWIR
680314: Cooled MWIR
680386: Designed and optimized for 10-12μm pixel pitch camera, Uncooled LWIR
Additional Key Features Include:
- High MTF performance
- Extremely compact configuration
- Optimized for stabilized payloads
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Maintains focus through the entire zoom range
- Cost-effective design and structure
- The 15-75mm is the first zoom lens specifically designed for 10-12μm uncooled
- LWIR cameras
- The 16-180mm is a folded-optics countinous zoom lens desiged for reduced SWaP MWIR
- 10μm pitch VGA FPA
For more information on this product, download the available brochure.