The LE/LSE Series from Sensors Unlimited comprises InGaAs linear photodiode arrays and can be used in many commercial applications, as well as industrial process control. Additional applications include inspection in agricultural sorting, biomedical analysis, thermal imaging, and NIR molecular spectroscopy.
The high-resolution LE /LSE sensors are created with high-performing standards, able to produce 512 and 1024 elements on a 25µm or 50µm pixel pitch with pixel heights of 250 and 500 µm. Anti-blooming protection prevents charge flow from saturated pixels, allowing an increased intra-scenic dynamic range. These channels are more than 99% operable with unmatched uniformity. The photodetector arrays are hybridized with CMOS readout integrated circuits (ROIC), an exclusive design that offers maximum noise immunity and sensitivity.
Product Features Include:
- Easy to use analog design
- Wavelength ranges of 0.8 to 2.2 μm
- Pixel heights of 250 μm or 500 μm
- 25 µm or 50 µm pitch – One inch array
- Two separate gains are selectable with a single input
- Max lps 1.25KHz - Analog Output
- Antiblooming to prevent charge overflow from saturated pixels
- Available with 1 or 2 stage thermoelectric cooler, or without a cooler
- ESD Resistant
For more features and specifications on the LE/LSE Series of linear photodiode arrays, download the datasheet.