These high-resolution, high-speed lenses are optimized for the use of up to 12 megapixel 1.3" sensors with micro-lenses on the sensor surface. The lenses are also broadband coated and can be used in the visible range 400 to 700 nm or the near-infrared range 700 to 1,000 nm.
The special optical design prevents unwanted shading on the sensor. This makes it much easier to combine a homogeneous luminance distribution with high imaging performance. The image circles are very large for C-mount lenses. With a 1.3" sensor, the relatively short focal lengths allow a large coverage range at a short working distance.
The compact design makes the new Tourmaline lenses fit into small spaces. The robust design guarantees a stable image position and long term durability.
Additional Features Include:
- Anti-shading for sensor sizes up to 1.3" (image circle 24 mm)
- Designed for up to 12 megapixel sensors with micro-lenses
- High resolution optics 400 - 700 nm (VIS) / 700 - 1,000 nm (NIR)
- Very high MTF across the entire sensor
- Robust mechanics for industrial environment
- Focus and iris setting lockable
For more information on these products, download the available datasheets.