The Alvium Series of embedded vision cameras are designed to offer high levels of flexibility and performance in industrial applications. Incorporating ALVIUM® Technology, Allied Vision’s unique application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), the Alvium Camera Series provides outstanding performance in machine vision imaging.
The Alvium Series features an industrial-grade single board design, multiple lens mount options, various housing options, simple software integration, and a broad range of state-of-the-art sensors. They are available in Alvium 1500 and Alvium 1800 models.
Alvium 1500 Series:
- Industrial-grade camera module for embedded vision
- MIPI CSI-2 interface with D-PHY
- Video4Linux2 and Direct Register Access control
- One driver for all models
- 3 sensors with up to 5 Megapixel
Alvium 1800 Series:
- Embedded/machine vision camera crossover
- USB3 Vision interface
- Additional closed housing variant
- Easy integration into embedded and PC-based systems with free Vimba software suite
- Compatible with GenICam compliant image processing libraries
- Advanced triggering functions
- 5 Megapixel
Download the brochure for more information on the Alvium series of industrial-grade embedded vision cameras.