ITO and Index-Matched (IMITO) transparent, high transmittance conductive coatings are extremely useful in EMI Shielded windows for sensors and displays, heated outdoor camera windows, liquid crystal based polarization devices, and photovoltaic cells.
Transparent conductive coatings are very often used in electro-magnetic shielding, electrical heating, and cutting edge display applications. Coating material indium tin oxide (ITO) provides for high durable coatings.
ZC&R, an Abrisa company, produces 5 variations of high-performance, thin-film, optical coatings:
1. 150 ohms/sq Index-Matched ITO in Air
2. 120 ohms/sq ITO Single Layer in Air
3. 140 ohms/sq ITO Index-Matched to 1.52 (Visible)
4. Index-Matched ITO for Telecommunications C&L Bands
5. 5 ohms/sq ITO Index-Matched Low Reflectance EMI Shielding for Displays
To learn more about each product's benefits and applications, download the available datasheet.