FPL-01 and FPL-01T Ultrafast Er-Fiber Lasers
Source: Calmar Optcom, Inc.
Transformed-limited femtosecond output
- Transformed-limited femtosecond output
- Wavelength continually tunable over 1525 to 1567 nm for FPL-01T
- Environmentally stable, all-PM laser cavity construction
- Output linearly polarized along a PM fiber axis
Ease of Use -- Turn-Key Operation
- Use of semiconductor saturable absorber to ensure automatic laser self-start
- Pulsewidth down to 100 fs by compression
- Output energy up to 5 nJ, 50 mW average power
- Peak wavelength in the range of 1525 to 1567 nm for FPL-01
- Second harmonic generation of pulse output
- Repetition rate in the range of 5 to 100 MHz
Calmar Optcom, Inc., 620D Clyde Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043. Tel: 650-938-7299; Fax: 650-938-6810.