The new FLIR Research Studio is a powerful, yet simple to use software for analyzing how thermal imagery changes over time. Designed to work the way you work, the software makes thermal analysis faster, more convenient, and enables better teamwork. Whether a Windows, MacOS or Linux user, Research Studio provides customers with an easy way to quickly and efficiently display, record, and analyze accurate thermal data on their machine in any one of the available 22 languages.
A streamlined, intuitive user interface and unique feature set enables users to effortlessly record and evaluate thermal data from multiple FLIR cameras and recorded sources simultaneously.
Highlighted FLIR Research Studio features include:
- Capable of installation on multiple operating systems – PC, Mac, Linux
- Support for multiple languages
- Powerful, yet simple to use
- Provides the ability to analyze multiple radiometric sequences simultaneously
- Great workspace functionality allows the user to easily recall all their settings and data sequences with just a click
- Both permanent license and yearly license options
- Compatible with all FLIR Instruments cameras with data streaming functionality
This initial software release is targeted at University researchers and entry-level R&D customers as it combines the features above in a simple to implement program.
For additional information on the FLIR Research Studio, download the available datasheet.