Using a back-illuminated CCD (1056 × 1027 pixels with 13μm × 13μm pixel pitch), the Eagle 47-10 Deep Cooled Vacuum CCD is air-cooled to -80°C to minimize dark current for longer exposures. Using low noise electronics, it offers 2.3e- readout noise.
Key Features Include:
- 7 year vacuum guarantee
- Protection and integrity of the sensor
- Extremely low dark current -90°C with 10°C coolant / -80°C air cooled with 25°C ambient
- Back illuminated 1MP sensor from e2v
- Enables large field of view imaging
- C-Mount Integrated shutter
- Closed during readout to avoid vertical smear
- High QE: >90% @ 525nm and 50% @ 380nm & 720nm Optimum photon collection
To learn more about this product, download the available datasheet.