Source: LaCroix Optical Co.
For more than 65 years, LaCroix Optical has been a trusted industry leader in manufacturing custom spherical and plano precision optics. They recently expanded their capabilities to include grinding and polishing aspheric surfaces.
- LaCroix Optical Co. deterministically grinds and polishes convex and concave aspheres using advanced, 5 axis, CNC machines.
- Diameter ranges include 5mm-150mm.
- Tolerances: Less than ½ micron peak to valley form errors measured with an Opti Trace 5000 surface profiliometer.
- Advanced, in-house metrology including over 30 shop floor interferometers, 4 Zygo GPI XP phase shift interferometers, 2 Trioptics Opticentric/Optispheric devices, and a Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machine.
- Materials: Optical glass or glass like materials
- Wide variety of custom coatings available, produced in-house
- Exceptional customer service; we are well known for delivering on time and on budget while demonstrating flexibility to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Contact our manufacturing engineers to discuss your specific requirements.
Contact LaCroix Optical for more information.
Visit LaCroix's Website for more information.