PCO offers the pco.edge 26 sCMOS camera with 5120 x 5120 pixel resolution and a 2.5 x 2.5 µm² pixel size for achieving the maximum level of spatial resolution for many applications, including microscopy imaging with low magnification.
The pco.edge 26 features a true charge domain global shutter that permits exceptionally low readout noise and dark current. The adjustable cooling feature enables the camera to extend exposure times up to 60 seconds.
Key pco.edge 26 features include:
- Exposure time: 5 µs ... 60 s
- Pixel size (h x v): 2.5 µm x 2.5 µm
- Dynamic range 66 dB
- Compact design
- Frame rate 7 fps @ 26 MPix
- Adjustable: from - 20 °c to + 20 °c peltier with forced air (fan) and water cooling
- Up to 65 % quantum efficiency
- USB 3.1 gen1 data interface
For more specifications on the pco.edge 26, download the available datasheet.