HOYA’s color filter glass products include sharp cut/long pass, light-balancing, color-compensating, neutral density, heat-absorbing, multi-band calibration, and UV Absorbing/VIS blocking filters for the UV through NIR regions. Featured is the new UL365S UV Band-Pass Filter that offers UV transmitting/VIS absorbing performance with high UV transmittance, while providing the highest resistance to any effects caused by UV solarization and/or exposure to high humidity conditions.
The UL365S UV band-pass filter is specifically designed for fluorescent flaw detection, biomedical imaging, entertainment lighting, and UV curing applications.
UL365S Features Include:
- High performance of solarization for high energy UV lamp and LED
- Thermal tempering is available
- Maximum dimensions: 400 (W) x 500 (L) with tempering
- Transmits in UV region and blocks visible region
- Standard thickness: T3.25 mm (customized thickness is available)
For more information on the UL365S UV band-pass filter, download the brochure above.
See HOYA at SPIE- Photonics West, San Francisco – South Hall, Booth # 2437