Santa Paula, CA – Abrisa Technologies is pleased to announce the publication of the company’s Thin & Ultra-Thin Glass Fabrication & Optical Thin Film Coating capabilities technical data sheet. The document provides a summary of it's broad expertise including typical applications for displays, instrument panels, imaging, sensing, scanning, portables, and more. The data sheet breaks out the glass by two major categories; Thin Glass & Ultra-Thin Glass:
- Ultra-Thin Glass ≤0.4mm (Damage Resistant)
- SCHOTT AS 87 eco Aluminosilicate (0.1 – 0.33mm)
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 (0.4mm)
- Ultra-Thin Glass ≤0.4mm (Low Fluorescence/Low Alkali Glass)
- SCHOTT D 263® T eco Borosilicate (0.07 – 0.4mm)
- Soda-Lime Float (0.2mm)
- Thin Glass ≤0.7mm (Damage Resistant)
- SCHOTT Borofloat® 33 (0.7mm)
- Thin Glass ≤0.7mm (Low Fluorescence/Low Alkali Glass)
- AGC EN-A1 (0.3mm)
- Corning® Eagle XG® (0,55 & 0,7mm)
The product data sheet has detailed information on the broad selection of thin and ultra-thin glass including the various thicknesses offered, transmission curves, key optical, mechanical, and thermal properties presented as a convenient selection guide for customers to match material properties to their application needs.
According to Susan Hirst, Business Development Manager, “These technology glasses are ideal for next generation devices needing miniaturization, slim formats, flexible glass, lightweight components, or bio or chemical compatibility.” She further states, “In addition to our broad selection of ultra-thin borosilicates, high ion-Exchange (HIE™) aluminosilicates, low fluorescence, and low alkaline glass options, our company’s single-point collaborative approach provides glass fabrication, HIE™ strengthening, optical coating, screen printing, and packaging for ready-to-install Total Solutions which our customers are looking for.”
To access the datasheet, click here.