Abrisa Technologies has just published 4 new product brochures highlighting their glass, coatings, and fabrication capabilities. Each of the brochures is 4 pages and details the overall company capabilities as well as specifics about each product and/or service. The new publications include:
The brochures include key features, applications, capabilities, benefits, images, graphs, charts, and tables to support each of the topics.
- The Total Solutions brochure discusses benefits of selecting Abrisa Technologies as your single supply chain partner for Display, Sensor and Scanner Glass and our Total Solutions designed for manufacturability, performance and economies of scale.
- The Low Reflection & Non-Glare Glass brochure is geared towards – Displays, Touch Panels,Scanners and Image Sensors discussing three stock and ready-to-fabricate options with options for reflection & glare, throughput efficiency for display brightness and clarity for image quality.
- The AGC Dragontrail™ brochure highlights how this chemically strengthened glass is ideal for Displays, Cover Glass, Sensors and Scanners due to its beautiful surface finish, toughness, low profile, and environmentally friendly composition.
- The AGC EN-A1 Alkali-free Boro-Aluminosilicate Glass brochure provides information about this highly transmissive glass that is ideal for bio-photo detection, high throughput sensor applications and as enhancement glass for thin displays and cover glass for micro arrays.
- The Low Reflection & Non-Glare Glass brochure is geared towards – Displays, Touch Panels, Scanners and Image Sensors discussing three stock and ready-to-fabricate options with options for reflection & glare, throughput efficiency for display brightness and clarity for image quality.
Abrisa Technologies is a recognized, US based, global supplier of high quality, fabricated glass components, optical thin film coatings, and custom glass solutions for diverse industries such as microelectronics and displays, semiconductor, military, automotive, aerospace, biomedical, telecom and scientific R&D. We provide custom flat glass and coating products for applications such as: flat panel display, touch and gesture recognition, imaging and surveillance, entertainment, lighting, advanced instrumentation and photonics.