Abrisa Technologies custom fabricates and coats SCHOTT Xensation; a high-quality aluminosilicate glass that has outstanding resistance to breakage and scratches for all cover and touch applications, including capacitive, resistive, optical, and acoustic. This high ion-exchange (HIE) glass is chemically strengthened for maximum durability.
Key attributes of SCHOTT Xensation Cover glass include:
• Extremely high impact and bending strength enables thinner, sleeker, and more sensitive devices without compromising strength
• High scratch resistance and tolerance for superior aesthetic appeal and durability
• Pristine, display grade cover glass for a clear, elegant visual quality
• Unique glass composition results in the most robust and reliable cover glass available
Abrisa Technologies can apply anti-reflective, dichroic, UV, IR, indium tin-oxide (ITO), and index-matched IMITO coatings to Xensation glass substrates. Additionally, Xensation can be chemically and heat strengthened, machined, drilled, cut, edged, polished, cleaned, grinded, and screen printed to enhance functionality and performance.
SCHOTT Xensation Cover glass is available from Abrisa Technologies in the following dimensions:
• Sheet Sizes: 1150 x 950mm and 475 x 575mm
• Sheet Thickness: 0.55 to 2mm is stocked for quick delivery
About Abrisa Technologies
Abrisa Technologies is a recognized global supplier of high quality, fabricated glass components, optical thin film coatings, and custom glass solutions for a wide variety of industries. From our US based Abrisa Industrial Glass fabrication facility in Santa Paula, CA and our ZC&R Coatings for Optics division in Torrance, CA we serve diverse industries such as microelectronics and displays, semiconductor, military, automotive, aerospace, medical, biomedical and scientific R&D. We provide custom specialty flat glass and coating products for applications such as: flat panel display, touch and gesture recognition; visible to IR imaging and surveillance; entertainment, indoor and outdoor lighting; advanced instrumentation; and photonics. For more information, visit www.abrisatechnologies.com.
SOURCE: Abrisa Technologies