The 228 Series of Optical Wavelength Meters combine high accuracy and exceptional reliability to achieve the most meaningful test results. With features such as straightforward operation and rugged design, the 228 systems satisfy the needs of both the research scientist and the manufacturing engineer
- Optical wavelength measured to an accuracy as high as ± 0.3 pm.
- Continuous calibration with a built-in wavelength standard.
- Measurement confidence level of ≥ 99.7%.
- Traceable to NIST standards.
- Simultaneous measurement of total optical power to an accuracy of ± 0.5 dB.
- Operation from 700 to 1650 nm.
- Measurement rate of 10 Hz for reduced testing times.
- High sensitivity of -30 dBm (1 µW) with automatic electronic gain control.
- Convenient front-panel display reports measurement data in a variety of formats.
- Interfacing via SCPI using USB, Ethernet, or GPIB.
- Rugged design for manufacturing environments.
For more information on the 228 Series Optical Wavelength Meter, download the datasheets or visit the webpage.