- Simultaneously measures wavelength and power of up to 1000 discrete optical signals.
- Optical wavelength measured to an accuracy as high as ± 0.3 pm.
- Continuous calibration with a built-in wavelength standard.
- Measurement confidence level of ≥ 99.7%.
- Traceable to NIST standards.
- Power measured to an accuracy of ± 0.5 dB.
- Automatically calculates OSNR to > 40 dB.
- Operation from 1270 to 1650 nm covers the important C and L optical bands.
- Measurement rate of 4 Hz.
- High sensitivity of -40 dBm (0.1 µW) with automatic electronic gain control.
- Operates with CW and modulated signals.
- Convenient front panel display reports measurement data in a variety of formats.
- Interfacing via SCPI using USB, Ethernet, or GPIB.
- Rugged design for manufacturing environments.
For more information on the 428 Series Multi-Wavelength Meter, download the datasheets or visit the webpage.