The 828 Optical Wavelength Meter Series comprises two models of interferometer-based wavelength meters designed to measure the absolute wavelength of WDM lasers with an accuracy of ± 1 pm. With a measurement rate as high as 1 kHz, WDM components can be more efficiently tested.
- Wavelength measured to an accuracy as high as ± 0.3 pm.
- Automatic calibration with a built-in wavelength standard.
- Measurement confidence level of ≥ 99.7%.
- Traceable to NIST standard.
- Fastest measurement rate of 1 kHz for reduced testing times.
- Simultaneous measurement of optical power to ± 0.5 dB.
- High sensitivity of -40 dBm (0.1 µW).
- Operates with CW and modulated signals.
- Convenient touch-screen display reports measurement data in a variety of formats.
- Interfacing via SCPI using USB, Ethernet, or GPIB.
- Rugged design for manufacturing environments.
For more information on the 828 Series High-Speed Optical Wavelength Meter, download the datasheets or visit the webpage.