Source: Bristol Instruments, Inc.
The 671 Series Laser Wavelength Meter is the best way to measure the absolute wavelength of CW lasers that operate from the visible to the mid-IR. This system provides real-time laser wavelength information with an accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm.
- Wavelength accuracy as high as ± 0.0001 nm.
- Continuous calibration with a built-in wavelength standard guarantees reliable accuracy.
- Exceptional repeatability results in wavelength resolution as high as 0.03 pm.
- Broad wavelength coverage with operation available from 375 nm to 12 µm.
- Free-space aperture input with visible alignment aid for IR and mid-IR wavelengths.
For more information on the 671 Series Laser Wavelength Meter, download the datasheets or visit the webpage.