Skyworks offers the SKYH22001 ultra-broadband hermetically sealed low-noise amplifier with superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity. Ideal applications include L and S band communications, radar and weather satellites, test and measurement, extreme industrial and medical equipment, as well as aerospace and defense applications.
The SKYH22001 features an internal active bias circuitry for stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current.
Additional features include:
- High-reliability Space and Military grade screening
- Operating frequency: 0.3 to 3.8 GHz
- Low noise figure: 1.2 dB typical
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- AC coupled
- Input and output matched to 50 Ω
- Minimum external component counts
- +125C to -55C temperature performance
For more specifications and operating parameters, download the available datasheet.