Raptor Photonics’ Hawk 216 EMCCD is a 768 x 576 digital monochrome camera with back-illuminated EMCCD technology to enable <50 µlux, ultimate high sensitivity imaging. It has greater than 90% QE @ 600 nm, enhanced blue response from 180nm for underwater and UV detection, and fan-less cooling for system integration or discrete low light surveillance.
This EMCCD camera offers a 55 dB dynamic range, and a 35/30 Hz frame rate. Additional specifications include:
- Iris Control: Video
- Anti-blooming: Standard
- Spectral Response: 180-1100 nm
- Total Power Consumption: <8 W
- Minimum Illumination: <50 µlux
- Video Connector: SMA type
- Power Supply: 12V DC +10%
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 45 mm x 75 mm (including CS-mount)
- Weight: <230g
Download the datasheet to see if it’s a fit for your next application involving scientific imaging, air and ground based surveillance, enhancing underwater images, and more.