IDS Imaging Development Systems, a global leader in medical and machine vision, announced recently that it is extending its Ensenso N10 compact stereo 3D camera portfolio with 24 new versions featuring focal lengths from 3.6mm to 16mm to cover more distances and sizes.
Hamamatsu develops and produces advanced image sensors for measurement applications in spectral and energy ranges including infrared, visible, ultraviolet, vacuum ultraviolet, soft X-rays, and hard X-rays.
Around-the-clock surveillance capability in any weather is a decisive operational ad-vantage for military and emergency services. In these and similar applications, SWIR cameras are well-suited for everyday use because they show good results when compared with other imaging technologies. To recognize and track objects of light-reflecting as well as self-radiating natures, SWIR cameras can be easily combined with thermal LWIR cameras and their images overlaid to enhance their content and validity. By Raf Vandersmissen, CEO, sInfraRed Pte Ltd
- CeramOptec Industry Applications
- Airborne Mapping, Detection, and Identification: Hyper-Cam
- Machine Vision Cameras: IK-52V And IK-53V "Ice Cube"
- Optimax Aspheres
- CMOS Camera System with Tablet PC: pco.inspector high speed Mobile Digital 10bit
- IR Blocking Hot Mirror for Outdoor LCD Displays
- Precision Analog/Digital Fiber Optic Links LTX-55XX
- High Resolution Uncooled Thermal Camera: Tau 640
- Broadband Cube Beamsplitters
- High Speed Real Time Image Processing System
- SUI's Newest, Highest Sensitivity SWIR Camera
- X-Ray Flat Panel Sensor
- Infrared Cameras For Security Applications: Raven 384
- Selective Wavelength Photodetectors
IMAGING QUICK SEARCHES
Remember: The Imaging Resource Center provides pertinent information, services, and product selections to assist your company with cameras, high resolution, high speed, and machine vision. We offer surveillance solutions, thermal solutions, vision solutions and more! We assist buyers and identify and select appropriate suppliers for the products and services they need!