Phantom Miro Airborne: Compact, Lightweight, Rugged, And Airborne-ReadySource: Vision Research, Inc.
The Phantom® Miro Airborne's custom-designed CMOS active-pixel sensor has an ISO 12232 rating of 4800 (monochrome) ensuring the light-sensitivity required in high-speed imaging applications. And, it comes in color or monochrome versions. With access to all 12-bits of grayscale information, you can bring out the detail in shadows that result from uncontrollable and constantly changing lighting situations.
Phantom® Miro Airborne Features:
- 1,265 frames-per-second at 800 x 600 resolution
- Superb light-sensitivity
- Secure storage to CompactFlash
- Rugged, High-g rated
- Remote control and remote triggering
- Electronic shutter to 2µsec
- Click here for more features
Designed and tested for airborne applications, the Miro Airborne is an ideal digital solution.